Saturday, February 5, 2011

semingu cuti

setelah sekian lama bersenang-lenang, goyang-goyang kaki, geleng-kepala ( tak mau upd8 blog) .. akhirnya, hr ini kemalasan itu berakhir. wahahahaha....
entri kali ni ttg cuti chinese new year...

well, we just stay at home. relax.... bla3.. talking2.. bla3... that's all..
the end.

hahaha... aigoo.. ok, the real story...

it was friday when my awesome sis came home. quite shocking scene when i saw her in my abuji car. the first person i sms is my bff. sahranie..!! hihihi.. i said.. "wooo, my sis is coming. i'm happy. naega chincha haengbokhae.. jungmal haengbokhae.. hahaha..."

i was wondering why my lovable sis ( my other sis) didn't come home. i thought she'll be back in the evening since it was noon at that time when my awesome sis come.

i've wait.. wait.. wait.. and again... waiting..

already night. and she still didn't show up. so, i ask my omma..
me: omma, where's bibi unni?
omma : she'll be home tomorrow.
me : ooo...
( continue watching tv)

next day, my sis come. and yeah.. it was awesome that we could hang out together again. like the good old days. eseehh... first day, they went out . just them. i want to join but ........

next day, i go with them. the three of us. i think it my first time going out with them like this. and it was fun..(!). i buy thread for knitting. after that, i started knitting handless glove. bla3.. and other thing. thanks for my teacher. 'youtube'. hahaha

now, i'm working on bibi unni's ribbon. next, i will knit shawl for my friends. already found the patterns. but i didn't start yet. ajik ajikdo....

ok.. wanna cont my kniting. annyeong. chalgayo...

o ya, the story isn't finish yet. i'll cont later.





butterfly lady,

No comments:

Post a Comment