Sunday, March 4, 2012

hidup di Kuantan yang penuh cabaran

annyeong people.... :)

it's been a long time since i wrote. i've got time but i just don't know what to say. maybe cz i'm busy with twitter. hohoho.. btw, by reffering to the tittle Hidup di Kuantan yang penuh cabaran = a very Challenging Life in Kuantan, well, i'm here today just to share some stories behind my life in Kuantan. fyi, this is my first time living in a stranger's land i.e not in home with mom and sisters and brothers. i NEVER stay at the dorm in school. and i never live far frm family for more than 3 days. but well, since it's my first time here at Kuantan, i thought it was good and so far, i didn't get that homesick problem. 다행이다 :P

this is my s2nd semester i.e last semester here, at Kuantan as a student of Uitm (Foundation In Law). this sem was better. thanks to that "bestfriend" i got in Keningau. i am now trying so hard to study and alhamdulillah i can understand what is law actually. different from sem 1. i don't even know what i study and how to answer the question. i just answer it based on what i think is right. (do not copy me. im a bad student :P) but alhamdulillah i passed. :) (i know. it's a miracle =.= )

this semester, i had moved to A205 with the same roommates but different housemates.
it feels awkward at first but then it was okay. just okay. maybe it just me who feel like that but well, you can't stop me to think what i want. :P

along this journey on sem 2, we had so many activities like dinner, sports, campus day out etc. i'll talk abt the activities later.

well, i think i need to stop here. need to study economy tonight. my final exam is on 16th March 2012. wish me luck! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment