Saturday, March 24, 2012

CLOSE

reffering back to the tittle, CLOSE. what do i mean by saying CLOSE??
close... it has a general meaning.
actually, what i mean here is that a person who close to you. (past, present or in the future)..
have you ever heard of the saying " it feels good when a stranger become your friend but it sad if a friend become a stranger (suddenly) ".. i'm sorry. i can't remember exactly what the saying says. but the meaning is the same with the one i wrote.
well, as you know, i've lost my best friend on October 2011. it is a very sad and moment for me. i think that my whole life has been crushed into pieces. i don't think that she (my best friend at that moment) can understand well what did i feel and how her act effect my life at that time. i've been crying for 3 whole days. and it become more hard to me when i can't even told my mom the real situation about me and her. my mom knows her well and my mom is please for me to become friend with her. when mom ask me about her, i can't even speak because my tears will started to runs out. i try to hold back the tears and say to mom that she's okay. and then vooom~ i go straight to my room and ... cry.

once, i go to the road beside my home (it was a small(?) hill-like road) and cry there. i also say : 나쁜 놈이야! why did you do this?

then cry and cry and ... cry.

i don't know. i don't think i can tell the whole story about how bad my condition was at that moment. i just can't. i don't want to revall it ever. i don't want to feel the same sad and disappointed feeling again. ever.

what i want to highlight here is, the thing happen today. she mention me on twitter by saying "..... (??)" now what the hell does she wants from me again? if that person is reading this right now, i just want to say. you've made a big mistakes there. is that your way of saying hi to a person whom are now a stranger to you? and you also says : that i will be your friend forever. yeah. it's true. once a friend, he/she will forever be a friend. but i am no longer your best friend. and don;'t you remember what did you say last time? i don't think i even fit in your "FRIEND" list. i think that i am just someone you know. yeah. just someone you know. not even a friend. so stop pretending!

deep inside, i still wants that friendship to be back. but i just can't forgive you like that. i don't know. you want to call me, EGO? then be it. i don't care cz for me. i'm being ego because i've given up in every fight we had. so, i think it's your time now to start the move. 왜? 싫어? then be it. no one cares. you're the one who given up on us. (or me).



It's great when stangers become friends
But even sadder when those friends become strangers
We became friends and didn't even realize it
I trusted you and you trusted me
Now were like stangers to each other
But no matter what you'll always be my friend
Even if im not yours
It's great when strangers become friends
But even sadder when those friends become strangers



No comments:

Post a Comment