Monday, December 31, 2012

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

HELLO EVERYONE! :D WOW IT'S BEEN AGES SINCE MY LAST VISIT TO THIS SO-CALLED JOURNAL OF LIFE. LOL

well, as you know, i've started my life here at UITM SHAH ALAM since 8th September 2012. here we go! the first step is made! and now, 31st December 2012, the last day of 2012, here i am, lepak-ing at my room without even looking at the book! pretty stupid, right? yet final exam is 3 days apart. sigh~

this so-called study week is actually my vacation week though i never experience such thing before. hahahaha... all of my family come and visited me here. errr, okay, stop exaggerating, Ziela. actually, the come  here to celebrate my lil bro's birthday, KJ on the 22nd December. Plus, skali pg urus rumah di Rawang.

so, sepanjang diorg di sini, saya pun turut menumpang sekaki pegi jalan2 walaupun sedar yang itu sebenarnya bukan cuti secuti-cutinya. it was actually my STUDY WEEK!!! PERLU STUDY DAN BUKANNYA MAIN2!! BLERGHHHHH~~

Well, bukan selalu pun dapat vacation family mcm ni. that's why i took the chance. i'll story-morie more later. now, focus on the book! insyaAllah!

ALL THE BEST FOR FINAL EXAM!! 화이팅!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment